When things are going well, it leaves room to be over-particular and sensitive. Ugh, self-sabotage. Such is the “too good to be true” moments of this week.
Flows and agreements are prolific this week thanks to a number of trine, sextile, and conjunction aspects, all which are viewed as favorable aspects.
Aspects, or relationships between planets, allow us to access planetary energies and help integrate them according to the flavor of the aspect.
The trines create a flow, a natural relationship between planetary energies. It’s so easy to do, that it often is hard to “feel.” With awareness to look for it, though, you can manifest and enjoy pleasure.
A grand trine in Earth is the height of earthly pleasures, which you can enjoy Friday, the 2nd, when Mercury, Pluto, and the Moon all trine each other.
These three planets influence the grand trine energy to include communication and networks, multiplicities, mindset, the past, karma, and emotion. (Mix those archetypes into your cosmic moment soup).
It’s a profound time to bring yourself healing by delivering yourself out of inner limits to enjoy real world pleasures.
Stop dividing your efforts amongst too many responsibilities and focus breaking through on one that really matters. Let the rest that matters less take a backseat and let you know if they need attention.
Wednesday, the 31st, is Shavout, a Jewish celebration of when the Torah was revealed. Jews spend this holiday to renew their acceptance of the Todah, basically their faith and the revelation to salvation to a more infinite existence.
I think there’s magic in all religions’ holidays. By adding this awareness to the Grand Trine in Earth, I see an opportunity to stand by what you believe in to liberate yourself from stagnation and things that don’t actually matter.
As you’ll see from the Astrological Highlights below, the other soft “favorable” aspects bring different tones of which you can feel the days leading up their perfection and a couple days after.
Sometimes even favorable aspects can be not so pleasant, but there are ways to channel the energy to make it manifest more favorably. That’s the magic you and I try to inspire. <3
And then, after that up and down, you’re prepared for what’s next….
Mars in Cancer: We Not Me, June 4-July 20th
Mars enters Cancer on Sunday, June 4th, 12:16pm EDT. It’s a We Not Me mindset, and that’s not easy for Mars, explained well at this link.
Mars leaves multitasking in Gemini and has to negotiate his actions based on his own and others feelings.
He has to push through past problems and what he inherited thanks to his family background and life experiences.
Then, he gets to do somewhat what he intended.
You can see how Mars would prefer something more direct and productive, but he has to go through this.
Expect frustrations, delays, and testy moods during this Mars in Cancer moment, which ends July 20th.
This Week’s Astrological Highlights
These aspects can be felt a few days before they perfect their aspect and a couple days afterward.
- Mars-Uranus sextile today, Tuesday the 30th, and develops a story begun when they conjoined in Aries February 26th this year. Sudden and/or violent events can occur under these aspect. On a personal level, have a way to channel out frustrations instead of exploding out on others.
- Mercury-Pluto trine (Grand trine Earth): See This Week’s Considerations highlighted above.
- Venus-Saturn Trine on Thursday, June 1st. Although challenging to feel, this flowing aspect can bring some profound insights into a direction you can commit. Envisioning, enrolling others into your world, or even taking a short personal retreat to recharge all are favored under this configuration.
- Venus-Uranus conjunction on Saturday the 3rd can bring interpersonal sparks, for better or worse. Take note of what happens today because it’s a story that will develop over the next 18-ish months as Venus travels around the zodiac to eventually meet back up with Uranus. Look to themes that come about about your relationship to groups you’re a part of, any feelings of isolation, and the reasons behind unconventional behaviors.
- Sun-Jupiter Trine on Saturday, June 3rd, can bring in friends of the past and connections you couldn’t make previously. Give those another shot if it would light you up and make you feel more whole!
- Next week, Venus and Mercury change signs and Jupiter stations direct after the Full Moon. Changes like these often signal events to help you bookmark your experience. With that in mind, try to stay focused on the most important tasks to accomplish this week so you can get a head start on next week’s vital priorities and enjoy a cushion to account for these extra events due to planetary shifts.
Day Guides: May 30 – June 5
Tuesday: Leo Moon continues to excite and give you the impulse to continue the long weekend’s fun and games. Be aware of the Mars-Uranus sextile that perfects tonight because of it, coupled with the Moon, can make you more self-centered and explosive in your temperament than normal. Read This Week’s Astrological Highlights for more.
Wednesday: 7:14-12:16pm EDT Moon is Void in Leo, making for a calmer, more introspective and mundane, but useful tasks. Once Moon enters Virgo in the afternoon, you’ll have the added benefit of the Mercury-Pluto trine, beginning to form the Grand Trine in Earth discussed in This Week’s Considerations. Basically, you’ll be in the mood to be more practical minded and use common sense. You also have the opportunity to deliver yourself out of limiting mindsets into realizing evidence that your beliefs can take shape in present time. Get the plates spinning, or whatever you have to do, to make your deepest desires a reality.
Thursday & Friday: Try not to take things personally today, you can feel conflicted and small under today’s aspects. If things don’t go your way, try another pathway to get there. Buckle down on the details and remind yourself that challenges only make you better. Venus-Saturn trine on Thursday helps you enroll others and get yourself in a good position to make things work.
Saturday: Libra’s Moon and soft aspect to other planets today create an agreeable, social mood. You can feel heard and feel like a good friend who listens today. Enjoy your closest bonds with best buds and loves – and connect. Sun-Jupiter’s trine helps and adds in the possibility to bring in old friends and connections. Venus-Uranus’ conjunction today adds surprise, spunk, and excitement. See This Week’s Astrological Highlights for more insight into these aspects.
Sunday: Despite the fun-loving Libra Moon, today is sensitive, internal, and maybe even gloomy. Your dark, raw side shows face today thanks to Moon’s square to Pluto but also due to Sun’s Square to Neptune. Then Mars enters Cancer, which he feels is B.S., but he has to do it anyway. With Mars in Cancer it’s more about “us” than “me,” and that can seriously slow you down if its with people who aren’t on the same page as you (as it goes with many families). Check out This Week’s Astrological Highlights for more on Mars in Cancer.
Monday: Let nothing cross your path today. You may be vexed because today you can feel charged, focused, and on a mission that must not be interrupted. Scorpio Moon opposes Uranus and Venus today and trines Mars in Cancer. Take advantage of the edge you have, even if it makes your interpersonal skills suffer for a day or two. Your intuition likely is heightened today, so smell where the roses lie and determine a way best to pick them.
Photo: “Doubt” by Beshef, Flickr (license)