Over here in California, I’ve had to get used to driving again. While the traffic is nothing compared to L.A., I still get really frustrated with stop-and-go traffic at rush hours.
Just when you get out of the gas/brake dance, someone cuts you off and takes advantage of your steadiness.
It’s hard to not to stay angry or upset, but yet that’s probably the best thing to do – especially in a car.
Astrologically speaking, it feels like a traffic jam this week.
There’s plenty of important things to do, standards and accomplishments you want to show off! Principles you want to shove into people’s faces…hmmm??
All this week’s void moons keep putting you back to a place of inward (and not so outward) action. It can be pretty annoying. (The Day Guides below will explain more).
This Week’s Considerations helps you pace yourself and get through the astrological traffic jam.
5 Ways to Decongest Your Life
- Express Yourself. Take the void moon outlets as days to vent frustration, anger, or inaction. Do it through exercise, talking it out, or journaling. Don’t let yourself become a volcano by keeping it to yourself and pretending you shouldn’t feel that way in the first place. Accept and express yourself as is!
- Buy Healthy Snacks & Drink Water. Food is a magical place to take out stress. Make sure you have healthy alternatives the most convenient for you to grab when you’re bored, annoyed with inaction, or stressed by whatever flies in your face. You’ll need it, especially for the high-energy days through the middle of the week to keep your physical body calm. When the body is calm, it’s easier to run the rest of the emotional, spiritual, and mental components! Oh, and hydration – keep a big bottle next you!
- Take AMAZING breaks. Make a list of all the things you can do for 15-minutes that would break-up your current work and train of thought. Make some fun, make some practical. (The multi-tasker in you will feel more accomplished). When you don’t have to spend mental energy on figuring out what to do for a break, it’s a higher quality one! Have your list handy by your workstation. And by golly, take those breaks!
- Focus. Start your day with a simple meditation, 5 minutes even! Then write out the top 3-5 priorities for the day. Keep it near you. Revisit the list again after lunch. Stay focused on what matters, and the ruckus outside will seem a little quieter.
- Breathe. Yes, I’m aware that your body will automatically breathe for you. But remember to take deeper breaths and calm down once and awhile. Or, if you’re feeling lethargic, try taking quicker ones. Use your body instrument to get you the ends you need. Breath is often a wonderful foundation.
Astrological Day Guides: June 26 – July 2, 2018
Read these guides as a whole to get a feel for the week’s tone. There’s always some overlap of themes. Then read them as you need them, day-by-day.
Tuesday – Retreat and do some projections for your future, maybe through the autumn even! You’ll also might find yourself in the mood to change your environment and shake up the routines. The mind wants to expand its boundaries today – feed it!
(All day void moon starting at 8:54am EDT).
Wednesday – Waking up with a mission, the morning can feel anxious. Lots to accomplish and appearances to maintain. Ask friends for help, or just accept the mess as it is. On the bright side, at least things are moving!
(Sun opposes Saturn. Capricorn Moon trines Uranus and conjoins Saturn before its Full Moon after midnight).
Thursday – You can see the fruits of your efforts from yesterday although you might have to look at the back-end. Check out your website stats, what people are saying, etc. Hold value in that!
(Capricorn Moon sextiles Jupiter and Neptune).
Friday – Starting today it can be easier to express yourself. Thanks to Mercury’s journey here – extended by way of an upcoming retrograde (!!) – you can practice more productive and honest communication styles. Start today by speaking to yourself in a different way. Maybe you write a post-it affirmation on your bathroom mirror. Maybe you journal about it… start the journey of self-expression with you!
(Mercury enters Leo. Void Moon all day).
Saturday – Expect angry protests today. Whether you’re marching or at home, the anger, frustration, and hurt can get out of control. Have your own coping mechanisms to channel the emotion for yourself and extend that to others if needed. (Hint: usually being an example helps others manage themselves better).
(Moon in Aquarius conjoins Mars. Mercury-Uranus square).
Sunday – Frustrations linger from yesterday. It can seem like everything is imploding, exploding… Things can get taken personally today, so just back off when it gets too heated. For any necessary friction, try to see things from an outsider’s perspective.
(Aquarius Moon opposes Venus and goes void at 6:56pm EDT).
Monday – You may feel like you’re scrambling to get your week started – blame the void moon in the morning. Once the Moon enters Pisces for the afternoon, the shuffle will still be there, but it can be tempered with calming music, aromatherapy and other Pisces tricks for keeping the cool.
(Void Moon morning until 1:31pm EDT. Then the Pisces Moon sextiles Uranus and Saturn).
Photo by Jonathan Pease