These past three weeks have been laced with overwhelm, gut issues, planning overdrive, and dissatisfaction.
Thanks to Venus in Virgo, the problems have kept shifting – just when you figure out how to satisfy one thing, another issue comes up. It’s hard to have any sense of routine, but how stabilizing that would be!
All this, and it’s been hard to stay satisfied and feeling “good enough” consistently. Any credit received can feel lackluster because there has been so much more going into the yearned but somehow empty recognition.
Relief is coming when Venus enters Libra on Saturday.
Her ~3-week passage in this sign will reflect late August into early September, likely when you felt closer to the feeling of your passions and your ability to share it with others. (a.k.a. You aren’t a slave to them or feel guilty for doing them)!
Even though your efforts still may go slower than you desire (thanks to Mars in Virgo), you’ll be more in the mood to be social and continue the connections you rallied before autumn.
Your energy can expand more, your life flows better.
Venus in Libra can free up space for things that matter most to you and however you externalize those.
7 Ways to Feel on Your “A-Game”
Use these 7 strategies derived from Venus’ indications as she enters Libra to guide your next 3 weeks to a more fulfilled place.
For the astrology buffs, check out the Venus Ingress graphic that corresponds with my suggestions by number.
- Amp up your personality while maintaining honesty and humility. Your authentic magnetism can shine and attract the people who make you feel valued for who you really are.
- Share your process with others. Get feedback (that you use) and make opportunities to receive credit where credit is due. It won’t be fishing for compliments but rather sharing a vulnerable facet of yourself, which elicits respect and attention by the simple act of being a chosen someone special to confide in.
- Trust your perspective. You’ve spent a good part of the past 2.5 years developing your worldview and your updated vision of your place in it. Continue to weigh your options of what will best get you there.
- Surround yourself in environments that inspire you, that represent parts of yourself you’d like to accentuate.
- Accept and work with the pressure to amount to something meaningful, even if it seems strange to those you face. It helps you get to where you want to be and what feeds your soul’s happiness.
- Nurture what brings you joy, and you’re setting yourself up on a good foundation for long-term success and gets your daily routines aligned to your bigger picture.
- Embrace what makes you tick. The way you think, how you problem solve, what you see in others, etc. It’s a valuable part of you that you offer the world.
Incorporate these into your daily life, and much of that frustration the past three weeks can have a positive outlet.
Day Guides: October 10 – October 16, 2017
Read these guides as a whole to get a feel for the week’s tone. There’s always some overlap of themes. Then read them as you need them, day-by-day.
Tuesday – Your issues around your psyche, sex, and finances start to get a ~1-year long magnifying lens, marked by today’s entry of Jupiter in Scorpio. Difficult decisions might have to be made, but the goal is that you feel more integrated (not divided) by the end of it. For more in-depth analysis, check out Last Week’s Considerations, dedicated to the topic.
Wednesday – Cancer Moon makes for a sensitive day. Pressure builds, especially on themes of power struggle and authority-figures. You can feel small and insignificant today, which isn’t the greater truth. Amp up the activities and mindsets that help you feel more secure.
Thursday – Another emotionally loaded day. Before you start any conversation or effort today, find a focus and problem-solve from that perspective to help channel the energies that otherwise could be confrontational. It’s easy to take things too personally today, so your self-control to bring things back to a more likely (supportive) reality is imperative.
Friday – Leo Moon encourages you to make things fun. Play a game during a lunch break, engage in good-humored contests with your peers. Laugh, enjoy yourself. The refreshing tone is a welcome relief from the week’s earlier strains.
Saturday – Remember the end of the summer when you could wear your passions on your sleeve and feel good about what you wanted? Today Venus enters Libra while Moon is in Leo, making her 3-week journey a flashback to August-September. Allow yourself to feel re-invigorated and passionate about what you care about and who you put in your closest company. See This Week’s Considerations for more strategies on how to put on your A-game.
Sunday – Clean the cobwebs, dust, and organize the paper shuffle today. Virgo Moon helps you have the patience to get through the dirt in your life. A clear space makes way for a clear mind, which is a prerequisite for the upcoming winter energies of “What does this all mean?” and “What do I want for next year?”
Monday – Although quiet and internal, today is favored to be extremely productive. Just make sure to have a map or checklist of what’s important, otherwise, you could end up in the wrong rabbit hole! Enjoy the focus today offers.